NFTs and the Art Market
An introduction to NFTs and the potential impact it could have on the art market
NFTs and the Art Market
In this course, Anders Petterson, Founder of ArtTactic will introduce you to the evolving nature of the NFT market. The recent frenzy and stratospheric rise in NFT prices, also raises broader questions around the impact that the emerging and often volatile NFT market could have on the traditional art market going forward. Is it an enabling or disruptive force? The answer is, probably both. This course provide you with a total of 4h 20m of online lectures and interviews, as well as access to ArtTactic's latest NFT Art Market Report.
The course includes:
- Videos: You will have access to 2h 22 min of online lecture content.
- Expert interviews: You will access to more than 2 hours of webinar interviews with experts on NFTs and Metaverses
- NEW - Free download of Pak NFT Artist Report - April 2022 (The value of this report is £245)
- Reports: Complimentary ArtTactic NFT Art Market Report - October 2021 (The value of this report is £195)
- Glossary: NFT jargon and terminology explained
- Presentation slides: The students can download pdf copies of the slides used in the presentations.
- Certification: The student will be issued with a certificate of completion when all the online videos have been completed.
Anders Petterson is a leading authority on the art market, with particular focus on art market research and analysis. He is the Founder and Managing Director of ArtTactic, a London-based art market research and data intelligence company he set up in 2001.
All the online courses are based on his own experience in collecting, analysing and presenting data on the global art market, and the courses will give an insight into how ArtTactic conceptualizes, designs and executes research projects linked to art market and introduces analytical models to better understand the value of art.
Anders is regularly lecturing on MA and Executive courses at Sotheby's Institute, Christie's Education and ESA Business School (Beirut) covering topic such as Art Market Analysis, Art & Technology and NFTs as well as Art as an Asset Class. He is also a regular speaker on these topics at international conferences and seminars.
ArtTactic is also well-known for its industry research on the art market and its intersection with other industries, such as the Deloitte | ArtTactic Art & Finance Report, TEFAF Art Dealer Finance Report 2018, and the TEFAF Art Patronage Report 2020. ArtTactic has also produced the Hiscox Online Art Trade Report annually since 2013.
Anders Petterson is a founding Board Member of Professional Advisors to the International Art Market (PAIAM), a role he had between 2011 and 2021. PAIAM was founded in London in 2011 bringing together professionals who provide specialist services to the art market.such as lawyers, accountants, tax advisors, insurance specialists and logistics experts, amongst others.
Connect on LinkedIn